Looking for a guided outdoor adventure? With a long coastline, a bounty of lakes and rivers, and spectacular mountain trails, Maine has the best the outdoors can offer during all seasons, and Maine Sport Outfitters can help you enjoy it in a canoe or kayak, on a stand up paddleboard, on foot, skis, or on snowshoes.
- Sea Kayak Day Trips range from our easy two-hour Camden Harbor Tour to all-day adventures
- Standup Paddleboarding (SUP) Tours for beginners and experienced paddlers
- Family Tours: Fun for all in lake kayaks or canoes
- Multi-Day Sea Kayak Tours include camping gear. Your guide does the cooking!
- Instructional Programs: Basic and advanced kayaking and paddleboarding skills
- Youth Programs: multi-day kayak adventures for teens
- Maine Island Getaways: kayaking, standup paddleboarding and yoga on our private island
- Hiking, camping and backpacking: get out in the woods with a Registered Maine Guide
- Wilderness first aid courses to enhance your safety in the field and help prepare you to become a guide yourself
Questions? Call 207-236-8797 or contact the Outdoor Programs Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org